Glad you asked!
I was awarded today a scholarship from Google, in partnership with Udacity to do learn front-end development! I am ecstatic to pursue this opportunity. but that’s not all…
As of January 8th, 2018 I have enrolled in Bloc.io’s full-stack web developer program as well.
Looks like my career is lining up nicely and my schedule is filling fast! I am hoping and praying I can balance all of this in combination with my MBA.
Here are my tentative goals for the year:
- Become a Full-Stack Web Developer
- Complete Bloc.io’s program
- Complete Udacity’s Grow with Google Front-End program
- Build a personal website that showcases:
- Mastery of various front-end libraries especially React
- Projects I am proud of
- links to my other sites, personal and professional
- Build or rebuild at least one website professionally for a friend
- Become familiar with Digital Marketing and it’s synergy with Web Development
- Land a full-time job (as local to Searcy, AR as possible) in the field
- Finish my MBA in marketing or healthcare
- Post lots of content throughout the year as I research and learn more
- Become PMP certified from PMI.org
- This is a secondary goal only as I can find time/money to fit it in
This may be ambitious but hard work and dedication will produce results!
As always, stay tuned! I plan to post more content here (particularly research and projects) that should be more professional and less personal.